Please use the form below to order school uniform.
The children of our school like their uniform and wear it with pride. We believe firmly in school uniform because:
- It is smart and distinctive
- It encourages a positive view of the school and improves the child’s attitude and hence their performance in the classroom
- It prevents competition between children in what they wear (and it works out cheaper in the long run)
- It encourages a sense of belonging to the school
It stops arguments in the morning about what the child is going to wear
Uniform Consist of
- White short of polo shirt
- School Sweatshirt or School Cardigan available to buy at school office
- Black or Grey trousers, skirts or shorts
- Plain Black Shoes
- Some children choose to wear blue and white checked school dresses during the warmer months
It is important that children have separate P.E kit to change into. This should be available in school at all times, for P.E activities, and stored in a drawstring bag.
This kit should include
- T Shirt (available to buy in school).
- Black shorts
- Black plimsolls (for indoor PE)
- Trainers (for outdoor PE )
During colder weather and for Outdoor Learning or Swimming
- School Tracksuits are available to buy
- All items of clothings must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- No jewellery, including earrings should be worn to school as there potentially dangerous to all children.
- Studs for pierced ears may be worn but these should be removed for swimming and PE.