Crofty Multi-Academy Trust is governed by a Board of Trustees who have overall responsibility and ultimate decision making authority for all the work of the Trust, including the establishing and running of the academies within the Trust.
The Local Governing Bodies act as the eyes and ears of the Trust Board playing a crucial role in the governance of the trust. They are committees of the Trust Board that provide an independent view of each school, acting as “critical friends” to each school’s leadership. Local Governors are the public face of governance, promoting each school and celebrating their successes.
Our governors play a pivotal role in supporting the school. They are very much a voice for the school and its children, parents and community. They have a meeting every half term and then visit the school at least termly for meetings with staff and to spend time in classes. There is a link below which sets out the terms of reference for the local governing body. If you would like to contact our governors please email our Chair, Lizzie Gerrish: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so grateful for all the governors do, they are volunteers who are committed to the school and give up a lot of their own time to help us. Below is a list of governors and their key responsibilities:
- Mrs C Pamplin – Head
- Mrs E Gerrish – Chair of Governors, Broad and Balanced Curriculum
- Mr J Benjamin – Community Governor, Vice-Chair, Health and Safety (Cherry Tree Class Governor)
- Mrs J Duffin – Community Governor, Safeguarding and Wellbeing (Rowan Tree Class Governor)
- Mr J Platts – Community Governor, PE (Oak Tree Class Governor)
- Mr J Whetter – Community Governor, Literacy and Pupil Premium (Sycamore Tree Class Governor)
- Mrs Z Ford – Parent Governor, SEND
- Miss L Clarke – Staff Governor
- Mrs C Thomas – Community Governor, Maths (Maple Tree Class Governor)